Hey, the talented and generous Chris Allen-Riley has given me the honor of the One Lovely Blog Award. Stop over and check out her blog–she’s going to be one to watch in the YA world.
Meanwhile, here are seven quick facts about me…
1) I find chickens to be quite fascinating but ducks really don’t work for me.
2) I spent a brief period as a teenager working at a worm farm filling containers with night crawlers for fishermen.
3) I wrote my thesis on fracture patterns in bone.
4) I desperately wanted twins so I could name them Luke and Leia.
5) I am the youngest of 10 children—and yes, we only had one bathroom in the house growing up.
6) I can roller-skate backwards–not very well–but backwards nonetheless.
7) I did synchronized swimming for 2 years.
To pay it forward, I’m tagging a few fabulous bloggers for you to get to know better. Check them out!
If your name is on the list and you’d prefer not to participate, it’s all good. 🙂
3 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
These totally cracked me up. Especially the one about the chickens and ducks.
Thanks! I lol at some of your 7 points…My husband raised worms in the basement the last couple of years, but got sick of it and he dumped them all in the garden. We had a great garden last year!!
I love that you wanted to name twins Luke and Leia. If I didn’t already adore you, that would have done it for me! 😀