Meanwhile, here are seven quick facts about me…
1) I find chickens to be quite fascinating but ducks really don’t work for me.
2) I spent a brief period as a teenager working at a worm farm filling containers with night crawlers for fishermen.
3) I wrote my thesis on fracture patterns in bone.
4) I desperately wanted twins so I could name them Luke and Leia.
5) I am the youngest of 10 children—and yes, we only had one bathroom in the house growing up.
6) I can roller-skate backwards–not very well–but backwards nonetheless.
7) I did synchronized swimming for 2 years.
To pay it forward, I’m tagging a few fabulous bloggers for you to get to know better. Check them out!
If your name is on the list and you’d prefer not to participate, it’s all good. 🙂